Sunday, August 30, 2009

The First

Well..... I guess this what people are talking about

a blogggggg....

rolls off the tongue well. I dont know how much I will get out of this , as far as creativity goes, maybe its just to keep me sane as I fight to control the anxiety filled life

I'm not amazing, and I dont expect anyone except for my saint of a boyfriend to read it, since hes pretty much the only one who knows that I even enrolled myself in such an activity.... somethings you just keep to yourself. especially if you need to complain .

so thissss is my first . and thats all I have to really say

my weekend was long and family filled, boyfriends brother got married. It was pretty ritzy, probablyt cost alot too.... and I didnt look too shabby in the 120 dollar dress I bought , that has now made me so broke, the only thing I will have for entertainment for the week is Disc 1 of Gilmore girls, and the book the Tao of Pooh. funorama....

I guess thats what they mean by the pains of beauty....


oh well. I think I'll go watch some carol burnett on youtube, for awhile.

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Welcome to the blog world! Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

The first of many, I hope :)