Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its been awhile ....

well I'm not going to lie, its been a few months since Ive logged in here.... and I'm sure most of the people use to read my blog faithfully.... have stopped. No hard feelings chums, its my bad.

so the next question will be why oh why did I stopped writing?

the answer is simple.... I needed some down time . oh and one of my best friends died. not cool whatsoever. oh and my uncle too.... 2010 sucks balls.

Its been a hard adjustment, learning to live without my friend kara, I still dont know how I will. Currently I live in a state of denial. I pretend shes on vacation.... wrong? oh I know. but this girl needs to function and it seems like the only thing that lets me. My awesome boyfriend also helps...


so now that we have THAT squared away....

hello...... I'm back. Whats new?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever apologize for needing to take some time off. I am so sorry, for both your losses. I hope you're doing okay :)

Anonymous said...

Psssssst!!!
You have an award waiting for you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're doin okay, kiddo! Come back and visit us soon ;)