Saturday, February 11, 2012

a year and more


there are times when I look at my life and think..... why did i give up on the things that I really loved doing? one of which was writing in this blog. but things happen for a reason, and I think my time spent away from this blog only increased my self awareness that ...... time moves on.

so like a well worn novel that I have read a million times, I have picked up this blog again to pursue something that I have always found an inner joy.... writing. I feel that now is the time to pursue a hobby and I have always felt a kind of peace when laying my thoughts all on paper. or in this case on a computer screen.

so my life. what has happened between then and now? I can say that 2011 was the most interesting of my life. stu and I got married ..... and went to visit new orleans for our honeymoon. I changed jobs.... and then changed again, and am now a cubicle drone like so many people of the corporate world. but at the end of the day..... im so filled in awe. I love my life, I especially thank god for a wonderful husband who fills me with this deep seeded contentment. and I pursue my passion for cooking, film watch, wine drinking , surronded by the people I care most about.... yup life cant get much better then this.

to be continued.....



0 comments: