Tuesday, October 27, 2009

well in great outstanding news I finally got my internet up and running

which is fantastic since i have been almost tearing my hair out without internet, sweet, sweet internet how i love youuuuu (insert amazing song right.... here)

in other news my twin sister is lonely...... she's this way because her and her short lived boyfriend joel, broke up... boohoo its for the best since she became so annoyed with him, that he could not stand, without her turning into hugest bitch galore.

so.... shes lonely because never been alone, i know this she knows this. the only thing we dont know is how to make the lonliness better, i know she needs to be by herself right now... she definitely needs to do some soul searching..... but the only thing I could suggest to her was...

get a hobby.. i know but its all i had the moment

unfortunately I'm not equipped to give her any awesome suggestions for this new found "hobby" of hers , whatever that may .

I suggested painting, drawing, watching films, knitting, joining the gym..... and every time i said each of these awesome suggestions I couldnt help thinking.... "this is lame"

the thing is my sister... shes crazy, honest to god crazy, off the rock to the extreme crazy. she needs an activity that can consume her and that does not make her sigh with boredom...

so I'm asking you , in this beautiful world of blogf of ours? do you my bloggers have any awesome suggestions for my crazy twin?


p.s. if it helps her crazy alter egos nickname is lulu...... yeah like I said... crazy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhhh hellloooo she should start a blog!!!! she can call it The Life of Lulu :D