Friday, December 4, 2009

thats enough now

well its friday
and its finally started to snow here in good ole canada!!! ( yes folks, we arent always covered in a soft layer of the white stuff)

anywhoo fridays make me exstatic... you want to know why?

I'll tell you why.... pj pants.. wine.... movies . can we say hibernation time?

I'm so excited for it to be cold, I'm so excited for this weekend and having absolutely NOTHING planned. just to clean, sleep and be lazy.

its been a long time coming, summer pretty much exhausted me to the fullest, enough to the point where i'm too tired to even paint, cook or write in my blog anymore.... or as much as I use to anyways . another reason could be that im exhausted at my drone of a job, selling autoparts to the masses worrying from one moment to the next on whether or not I may be let go because of a eerily warm winter. maybe both?

I'm hoping that this weekend will help revamp my energy to the point where I can start doing the stuff for ME again....

I currently am off to a GREAT start, glass of merlot sitting next to me, some ufc throwdown on the tele (btw who names their kid bubbabalou? like really?) and am about to watch a christmas movie with the love of life.

sounds like something out of a twisted fairy tale. <3

1 comments:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I love your thoughts. I feel the same way on Friday's. Love the feeling of hibernation and no real plans on the horizon. Sleeping in, watching a good movie, not showering until the afternoon. Gotta love it!