Wednesday, September 2, 2009

automotive parts and dreams

After another agonizing day at selling automotive parts to old men and grouchy ladies, and coming home and finding myself thinking of the song by sugarland where she quits her 9 to 5 job to live life..... its pretty..... depressing

I mean, literally the thought that goes through my head is.... is this as good as its going to get? is the only thing I'm suitable for, is a dc order desk?

I paid 8 grand for a college education for this?

I mean dont get me wrong, I adore the people I work with, and my boss is the best. and the people I talk to give me a laugh. but seriously, I'm only 22 years old , I have more motivation then that. and the only room to grow with the company is to wait for someone to move out or retire, so pretty much to advance from my present position, I have to wait 15 years for someone to retire. good fun. I had more dreams then this , and I just feel that I will never get something better.

I'm so fustrated and I'm stagnant. which makes me even more fustrated .


urghhh....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had this when I was in Virginia. I felt stagnant that I decided to move out of state. I feel better today. :)
You're so young. You've got a wholatta space for improvement and finding your happiness.

Good luck to that, my friend! :)