Sunday, September 27, 2009

Keith Urban and family Values

long time no talk!!!

So last night I went to see my beloved keith urban play, for those of you that dont listen to country music, he is a very hunky austrailian man who plays the guitar like a rebel and sings like an dove.

this is besides the point.... lets get back on topic

So me and my friend chelsea, go there and head up to our seats (we are section 319.. so we areeeee wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there) and sit down. just before the the opening act starts up, six 15 year old girls come up and sit rightttt in front of of us. okay whatever, good times for them. they were happy to be there.

So the opening act starts up, and all of a sudden what do these annoying adolescent brats do? they stand up and start dancing, completely blocking everyone behind them from seeing anything of the band or concert . Everyone starts yelling at them to sit down, they didnt.

me and my friend tried to be the smart ones and talk to them.... so we are like "hey look , there is an elderly lady sitting right next to us she is unable to stand and would like to see the show, could you just please sit down and let the other people see"..... to this we got the reply of " I can do whatever the fuck I want, I paid for this seat, its a fuckin concert your allowed to dance blah blah blah"

well that did it, I almost lost it on thisa young girl, but being the mature 22 year old that I am with a few (if not many) years of experience more then her, my friend and I decided to take the higher road and leave, because I wasnt going to sit there and watch 15 year old girls think they can dance, no matter how I paid for this ticket.

so us being livid, we decided to go to the ticket booth and see if we could exchange or do anything about this , and low and behold, there was! the guy upgraded our tickets for us for 10 bucks and now we were in section 118!!!! riggggggght in front of stage just in time to see the gorgeous keith take the stage.

karama happens.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate annoying adolescents???
I just turned 18 and looking back I was SUCH a douche when I was that age!!!
But anyway glad you enjoyed your concert!