Monday, September 21, 2009

stagnant water

have you ever felt like your coasting?..... that your waiting for things to happen, to move forward in a different way.

thats the way I feel right now, thats the way I think me and my boyfriend feel.

we are in this waiting stage , waiting to see what life will bring. we are planning to move out and get our own place in spring, until then we are stuck in an apartment with 3 people, among this are job offers out of provinces, promtions etc that basically have our heads spinning in every direction

when it will stop , no one knows .

but my nature is normally an impatient one, aso Im about to tear my hair out. I just cant wait for these things to happen, I find goals and I strive for them , like no body's business.

but this I cant get to any faster.... i have to sit it out through winter.... and wait for spring.

on a sideeee note. I'm kind of excited for winter... I'm in desperate need of a vacation from summer vacation

in total :
3 weddings
1 baby shower
1 wedding shower
2 family reunions
5 birthdays...

I've had about enough social gatherings... *sigh* bring on the snow and minus 50 Celius weather.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love the snow but hate the very cold temperature. How is that possible? (LOL)

You've got a cool schedule. All I have is my hubby's dental appointment and a trip to no-where-land. Let's see if something magical happens to us by the weekend... :)

Ashley Kay said...

Your schedule sounds WAY cooler than me. Wanna switch lives for a week or two?

Ashley Kay
lillawyer.blogspot.com