Monday, September 7, 2009

Vomit, Heat Stroke and Labor Day Fun

so this weekend, me and the boy went out camping with a bunch of his fellow gentlemen, and let me tell you what.. a ... weekend.

so we go out to lilac resort and we get all set up, and what not. the first night we were there it was awesome, good times at te hotubs, water slides, drinking, listening to the boys jam. great night.

Saturday, same thing. it was beautiful and hot and me and Stuart just had a great time, paddle boating and pretending to be pirates as we stole our other friends booze as we all paddle boat in this lovely marsh.

that night was a pretty decent AC/Dc cover band and a wiked huge bonfire...... then all hell broke loose.

As soon as I tried to lay down to get some sleep, the heat stroke took over, and I became so sick that stu had to drive me back to the city because I didnt think I would last another day of it.

so I then crashed at my parents as stu, went back out to enjoy the rest of the day, I proceeded to watch adventureland... and sulk

which I did quite gracefully.

this weekend was eventful... but the good parts were so good, i would trade the bad ones for them ...


truth be told I was lilac'd..... hard.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know you had fun! :)

My family went to two children's parties and my little girl had a blast. Then we went to the park and took pictures.