Friday, September 11, 2009

A glass of wine goes a long way

well..... its been a few days since my last entry,

and in all honesty I dont think it was a great entry to tell you the truth . no thought was really put into it, but it told a little bit about my life.... and sometimes thats just as good

well since none of you out there in the blogger world know this... tomorrow is my twin and I's 22nd birthday.... yaya on all counts .

it weird sharing your birthday with something , but twindom is more then just birthdays. ... you share EVERYTHING. right down to clothes and make up.

its not something you plan to happen, you dont go into the mall and buy stuff for yourself thinking that you abd your twin will share this... it just happens.

in each set of twins theres a submissibe twin (gives into everything) and then theres the dominant twin (gets her way all the time)

for the longest time everyone thought that because I was the more outgoing twin, that I was the dominant one... NOT TRUE. she is totally the dominant one . anything she asks for I automatically give her. and its not even that I WANT to give her everything, its like a compulsion, like I can not not give her something, before I even think im already reaching for whatever she wants. its ridiculously hard to say no to her. though not impossible.

its crazy how central she is to my life, its crazy how attached she is to my very soul. I have never been alone, since I have always had her to be there.

the best thing in the world was to be able to sit next to my sister on graduation day and walk across the stage together... that memory is cemented in my heart. its something that I treasure all the time

and as we both go on our own path, wherever life takes us i know she will be there . a constant in my life. so I know i truely will never be alone.

and thats a comforting thought.

happy birthday kali... happy birthday to us. I love you more than you will ever know.

3 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

You're a twin?!?!?! I love twins! When I was little I used to say I wanted twins all the time (I still do). I just think it's crazy that you could look exactly like someone else- you may differ though.

Now I even wanna give you a present but I'm awful at that- you know the aunt that always gives oversized sweaters? I think I'm close to turning into her.

Have a sweet sweet day though! Oh and tell Kali I say happy birthday, would ya?

Unknown said...

Same with Ashley . . . I did want to have a twin. How does it feel? I bet it's awesome.

Happy birthday to both of you! Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!