Wednesday, September 16, 2009

money doesnt grow on trees

so me and my man have been stressing about money today.

it seems like the bills keep pilling up and there isnt enough money to go around

one of our goals we want to accomplish by next summer, is thatwe want to move out in our own place, but first the visa needs to be paid off, his car needs to paid off pretty much a billion things need to be paid off

it makes you want to suffocate just a little

worst thing is if we are willing to move awayt north and work there we could easily make enough money to buy a house, pay off our debt and live well.... but i cant imagine leaving my family. is that wrong?

is it wrong to choose happiness over security? i dont think so, I dont feel its even a question. i would rather have 2 dollars to my name and be happy then have a 100,00 grand and be alone in the north, cold with no friends.

maybe im just being selfish.... maybe im not? i dont know.

my thoughts arent my own right now.

2 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

Hey, as long as you're happy. Money comes along- believe it or not. Just hang in there, things will work out.

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I can relate.. Family is worth more than money these days. If you don't have friends and family, nothing else matters. As for the north.. hmm.. I live in the north, so I'm bias. :) North Dakota.